The ideal solution for moving loads in a circular area next to the work position, jib cranes come in four designs; wall jib cranes, column jib cranes, industrial jib cranes and port jib cranes. Working with leading crane manufacturer, GH Cranes & Components, our jib cranes feature an integrated lifting mechanism, typically a chain or wire rope hoist that is either manual or motorised.
Jib cranes are classified according to their design:
- Wall jib cranes.
- Column jib cranes.
According to rotation drive:
- Standard rotation.
- Electric rotation.
According to their lifting hoist:
- Chain lifting hoist type.
- Cable lifting hoist type.
According to hoist trolley movement drive:
- Push trolley type.
- Electric trolley type.
According to their rotation range:
- 108º, 270º, 350º or 360º.
According to control type:
- Hoist with fixed button panel type.
- Movable button panel type.
- Radio controlled type.
Jib crane design and dimensions also depend on the following factors:
- Type of foundations, for column cranes.
- Type of fixing, for wall jib cranes: metal, concrete or wall column.
- Lifting capacity.
- Boom length.
- Column height.
- Hook travel.
- Location, indoors or outdoors.
Click to view the jib crane technical sheet.
Do you need a jib crane for an industrial manufacturing or port application? Get in touch with the WHS team today for more information.