Within the lifting tackle industury – both onshore and offshore – there is a growing awareness and concern about product safety and reliability. This is also expressed in the Machinery Directive 89/392/EEC and later amendments, which further highlights the responsibility of the manufacturer, distributor and end user of lifting gear.
Therefore, our shackles are specified, monitored and documented with the most stringent requirements for the product concerned.
Bow Shackle – Safety Bolt
- WLL: 500kg – 85000kg
- Standard: US Fed. spec RR-C-271 – EN13889
- Material: High tensile steel, quenched and tempered – grade 6
- Finish: All parts hot dip galvanised and red/brown painted bolt & pin on top of galvanisation
- Safety factor: 6:1, MBL equals 6 x WLL
- Documentation: Test certificate and traceable 3:1 certificate
- Temperature: -20°C – 200°C (120t & above = 0°C – 200°C)