CodiPro Stainless Steel Double Swivel Shackle. The GRADUP range has been especially developed to be the quintessential swivel lifting ring, particularly in terms of the quality of the raw materials used. The CODIPRO research department, supported by advice from internationally renowned research centres, selected the best quality steel to achieve the best balance between tensile strength, breaking load and fatigue strength. Each component of the GRADUP lifting rings’ hinge system has also been reviewed. The outer crowding dimensions, the screw couplings and the openings are compatible with CODIPRO lifting rings already on the market.
Can be used in a traditional industrial environment: the GRADUP swivel lifting rings are designed to be used within a temperature range of -20°C to +200°C (-4°F to +392°F). All CODIPRO swivel lifting rings comply strictly with the points in the Machinery Directive 2006/42/CE
- Individually packed in a transparent, resealable pack containing the use recommendations and the certificate of compliance, each GRADUP lifting ring has an individual traceability number that is specific to CODIPRO.
- The GRADUP lifting rings are 100% compatible with lifting rings in the existing SEB, DSR, DSS ranges, etc. They are simply more effective.
- The optimization of the raw materials enables a significant improvement in WLL: up to 11% additional WLL (23% in safety factor 4).
- In keeping with its mission statement: “Our QUALITY = Your SAFETY”, CODIPRO is offering certified lifting rings stamped with the 5:1 safety factor, which means they can be used throughout the world, including in the USA. CODIPRO also provides all the information needed for use with a 4:1 safety factor, as defined under the EN 1677-1 standard.
- A lifting ring is intrinsically stronger when it is used linearly (= an angle of 0°). Under these conditions, the GRADUP lifting rings offer improved WLL, the values for which are defined in the tables at the end of the catalogue.
- An anti-corrosion coating means that the unpainted parts of the CODIPRO swivel lifting rings are resistant to salt mist spray for 600 hours.
- The tightening torque is stamped on all lifting rings in the GRADUP range.
- As a producer of lifting fittings, CODIPRO is especially concerned with the orange colour (RAL 2002), which is always associated with SAFETY. This particular shade, which has been a feature of the CODIPRO brand for many years, allowing users to distinguish CODIPRO’s lifting rings from all the copies available on the market that could put operators’ lives in danger.