The Corrosion Resistant Combinations Unit with Geared Trolleys contains critical components, including the hand chain and the pinion gear for chain blocks and geared trolleys, that are protected by a unique corrosion protection finish giving unprecedented long-term reliability. Stainless steel fittings are used throughout. These ensure the initial capital outlay of purchasing a Tiger corrosion resistant combination unit is protected by allowing the statutory inspections and re-certifications to be easier and also help with the overall aesthetics of the trolley being maintained in an “as new” condition. The corrosion resistant units are finished in a high quality powder coat paint offering excellent additional corrosion protection and a high degree of impact protection.
- Range from 500kg to 30,000kg
- Twin bar or single bar trolley options
- Can be chained to any height of lift to meet your exact requirements
- Ideal for locations where headroom is limited
- Extended beam width available
- Chain carrier available
- Geared and plain trolley versions available
- Operating temperature of -30°C to +50°C (temperature range of -50°C to +50°C available as an option)
- Corrosion or spark resistant versions available
Certification: Each unit comes fully certified with a test certificate or an EC Declaration of Conformity stating compliance with the essential health and safety requirements of the Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC.