The ST chain hoist programme ranks among the world’s most distinctive and extensive ranges on offer. Users, crane manufacturers and systems manufacturers appreciate the robust classic which proves itself in operation day for day. It is powerful, reliable and undemanding as regards maintenance and power consumption. The supervised series production of the standard components brings you economic advantages. And, in conjunction with the precise manufacture of off-standard components, the ST chain hoist is an acknowledged top level quality product.
- Extensive chain hoist range for lifting capacities from 125 kg to 6,300 kg
- Suspension directly from the chain guide of solid cast iron
- Easy inspection and maintenance of the chain drive thanks to overmounted drive shaft
- Extremely short and compact construction ensures that space can be utilised to the maximum
- High standard classification in accordance with ISO
- Available as an option in explosion-protected design complying with ATEX and IECEx
Different construction types and trolley variants for the ST chain hoist open up the most varied applications in crane and systems manufacture. Individually tailored to your specific requirements as stationary hoist or for use with a trolley. The trolleys are equipped as standard with one travel speed, as an option the motors can be supplied with two travel speeds. But in this matter too we are open to your requirements. Stahl’s chain hoists are known worldwide for their flexible and versatile use. Compact dimensions and extremely short approach dimensions help to make optimum use of the production shop.