The Tiger Wire Rope Pulling Machine is an aluminium casing hand operated lifting and pulling device. The puller could also be used for lowering, tensioning and guiding which makes it a versatile, portable and multipurpose tool.The principle function of the wire puller is that the rope passes through mechanical jaws rather than being reeled on a drum of a puller or conventional winch. The tension of the rope is applied by means of two pairs of self-energised jaws which apply a grip onto the wire rope in sections.
The principle function of the wire puller is that the rope passes through mechanical jaws rather than being reeled on a drum of a puller or conventional winch. The tension of the rope is applied by means of two pairs of self-energised jaws which apply a grip onto the wire rope in sections. The effort is transferred to the jaws by two parallel levers, one for forward operation and the other for reverse operation. A telescopic bar, fitted to either the forward or reverse lever, transmits the effort to the jaw mechanism. This parallel clamping system provides an evenly distributed grip at a lower force, resulting in less rope wear. The load is held securely at all times.
The wire rope puller comes with a telescopic operating handle* and 20 metres of wire rope fitted with an eye-type hook as standard. Any length of rope can be supplied to your requirements. Alternatively the wire rope puller is available as a machine only, without wire rope. (*the operating handle with the 800kg TRPA/TRPS is not telescopic
- Range from 800kg to 5400kg (Lifting Capacity)
- Lightweight manual pulling machines – simple and safe to operate
- Compact high-strength
- Corrosion free aluminium alloy casing
- Steel versions also available
- Usable at horizontal, vertical and angled working positions
- 20m steel wire with eye hook as standard
- Rope clamp system easily disengaged with a lever allowing smooth installation of wire rope
- Equipped with an anchor bolt offering numerous connection possibilities
- Overload protection built in, with a shearing pin in the forward lever
- Shear pins can be replaced without removing the load
- Spare shear pins supplied
- Parallel clamping system providing evenly distributed grip at a lower force, resulting in less rope wear
- Individually serial numbered for traceability
- Supplied with relevant certification and user instructions
Warning: Any rigging configuration which requires the calculation of forces applied should be checked by a competent engineer, with special attention to the strength of the fixed point used.
Certification: Each unit comes fully certified with a test certificate or an EC Declaration of Conformity stating compliance with the essential health and safety requirements of the Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC.