The Tiger Adjustable Angle Beam Clamp BCA serves as an anchor or lifting point when attached to an overhead steel angle section approved for lifting applications. This clamp can be used up to a maximum of 15° from the vertical.
- 1,000kg and 3,000kg capacities available
- Quick and versatile rigging point for hoisting equipment when attached to overhead steel angle section approved for lifting applications
- Shackle suspension point
- V shaped clamping jaws ensures safe and secure grip
- Designed to accommodate a wide range of steel angle sections
- No tools required – integrated adjusting screw spindle
- Operating temperature -40°C to +80°C (temperature range of -60°C to +80°C available as an option)
- Factor of safety: 5:1 for straight pulling and lifting, 4:1 at other angles stated
Certification: Each unit comes fully certified with a test certificate or an EC Declaration of Conformity stating compliance with the essential health and safety requirements of the Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC.
Warning: Ensure the handle is fully tight before commencing operation.
There are no reviews yet.