The Tiger BCB Bulb Bar Anchor is designed for attaching to bulb profiles of bulb flat bars approved for lifting applications. These are often found in ship compartments, engine rooms and overhead bridge deck structures. The bulb bar anchor provides a semi-permanent lifting point. The large integrated shackle gives easy connection for all different types of lifting machines. The bulb flat bar anchor can be side loaded up to 45° and cross loaded up to 15° without derating the unit, whilst still maintaining a 4:1 factor of safety.
- 1,500kg and 3,000kg capacities available
- Quick and versatile rigging point for hoisting equipment when attached to bulb flat bars approved for lifting applications
- Shackle suspension point
- No tools required – integrated adjusting screw spindle
- Operating temperature -40°C to +80°C (temperature range of -60°C to +80°C available as an option)
- Up to 45° side loading with no deration
- 15° cross loading with no deration
- Factor of safety: 5:1 for straight pulling and lifting, 4:1 at other angles stated above
Certification: Each unit comes fully certified with a test certificate or an EC Declaration of Conformity stating compliance with the essential health and safety requirements of the Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC.
Warning: Ensure the handle is fully tight before commencing operation.