Manufactured from the highest quality steel materials, the SS20/Tiger Corrosion Resistant Chain Block offers a lightweight, compact and rugged construction, producing an exceptionally strong product resistant to impact damage. The especially low headroom allows for easy installation in the most restricted environments. The unique design features listed below give it significant safety advantages over standard chain blocks and make the SS20 chain block the ideal tool for saltwater use with low maintenance and servicing costs.
- Suitable for use in multi-immersion applications
- DNV GL Verification tested according to NORSOK R-002
- Range from 500kg – 30,000kg
- Patented Quad Cam Pawl System
- Phosphor bronze bearings
- Tested and certified for “fleeting”, “drifting” and “cross-hauling” applications up to 45° from the vertical without deration
- Guaranteed 2% light load protection
- Fully corrosion protected body and components to ensure reliable long term use
- Over 1500 hours protection to ASTMB117 conditions
- Corrosion protected load and hand chain
- Double cover protection for brake chamber
- Marine chain bags available on request
- Available with slipping clutch overload protection
There are no reviews yet.