Rugged steel body construction, yet lightweight and portable.
- Range from 500kg – 5,000kg
- Meets or exceeds all international standards
- High quality alloy calibrated load chain
- Rugged steel body construction
- Drop forged & heat-treated alloy hooks
- Proof tested to 1.5 times rated capacity
- Lightweight and portable
- Safe reliable twin pawl mechanical brake
- Guaranteed light load protection
Each unit comes fully certified with a test certificate or an EC Declaration of Conformity stating compliance with the essential health and safety requirements of the Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC. This document clearly states the proof test at 1.5 times the rated capacity and the light load test of 2% of the rated capacity, which exceeds the requirements of the current applicable standard.
Tiger uniquely uses an 8 point multi start thread pinion shaft which has measurably increased the efficiency in brake reaction times – up to 50% measurable difference compared with longitudinal 4 point pinion threads.
Chain End Stops:
Will hold a load of at least 2.5 times the rated capacity when supporting the full load without restraint from other components e.g. brake or gearing as required in many international standards. This prevents accidents, by acting as a stop when the lift length of the load chain is exceeded when lowered.
The highly efficient brake system works instantly when the operation is stopped and securely holds the load. Loads are lowered under perfect control, allowing for precise operations. The TCB easily passes the “brake lock out test” as per BS 3243:1990 with a 2% load of the rated capacity.
High performance premium quality grease allows the TR7 Blocks to be certified for use within a temperature range of -40°C to +50°C, far exceeding the requirements of current standards.
Tiger only use the highest quality alloy, calibrated load chains in Grade T or V conforming to EN818-7 and ISO 16872. Also available with stainless steel load chain.
All major components are heat treated and precisely machined to ensure long term smooth operation. High gear ratios keep physical effort to a minimum.
Double Cover Protection:
Both the hand chain wheel cover and the ratchet brake cover are designed to offer protection to the brake chamber in the harshest environments from foreign objects.
The TR7 is finished in our high quality powder coat paint offering excellent corrosion protection.
Recessed forgings offer full protection to the load chain anchor bolts on all our bottom hooks.
Multi-fall bottom hooks are designed and manufactured to exact tolerances to negate finger traps and twisted chain.
The TR7 has undergone a full test program that includes:
- Ultimate strength test, at least 4 times the Working Load Limit (WLL)
- Continuous cyclic testing of over 1500 cycles
- Chain end anchorage test, passing at least 2.5 times the WLL without any restriction of the brake or gears
Test on every hoist
- Proof loading at 1.5 times the rated capacity
- Light load testing at maximum of 2% rated capacity
There are no reviews yet.