The Tiger Low Headroom Combined Chain Block and Trolley is ideal for locations with limited headroom and includes an optional beam locking device. The combination unit can be chained to any height to lift to meet your exact requirements. With corrosion or spark resistant versions available.
- Very low headroom
- Range from 1,000kg to 10,000kg
- Ideal for locations where headroom is limited
- Operating temperature of -40°C to +80°C (temperature range of -60°C to +80°C available as an option)
- Can be chained to any height of lift to meet your exact requirements
- Chain carrier available
- Corrosion or spark resistant versions available
- Available with load limiter
- Available with beam locking device
- These units meet and exceed all the requirements within BS EN 13157: 2004+A1:2009 and AS1418.2.
Certification: Each unit comes fully certified with a test certificate or an EC Declaration of Conformity stating compliance with the essential health and safety requirements of the Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC.
Corrosion Resistant Units: Critical components, including the hand chain and the pinion gear for chain blocks and geared trolleys, are protected by a unique corrosion protection finish giving unprecedented long-term reliability. Stainless steel fittings are used throughout. These ensure the initial capital outlay of purchasing a Tiger corrosion resistant combination unit is protected by allowing the statutory inspections and re-certifications to be easier and also help with the overall aesthetics of the trolley being maintained in an “as new” condition. The Tiger corrosion resistant units are finished in their high quality powder coat paint offering excellent additional corrosion protection and a high degree of impact protection.
Spark Resistant Units: In many areas of industry, plants are operated with potentially explosive atmospheres. Due to the very high risk to personal and other assets, extremely strict guidelines and technical requirements are in place in explosive zones. Tiger spark resistant products are manufactured in accordance with ATEX Directive 2014/34/EU and the Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC. Our products are lightweight and durable with a proven track record.