Tiger Plain/Push Trolley with anti-drop plates design ensures extra safety and prevents damage to the wheels. Available in twin bar or single bar trolleys, geared trolley range also available. Corrosion or spark resistant versions available. Optional beam locking device.
- Plain Trolley Range from 500kg to 10,000kg
- Geared Trolley Range from 500kg to 35,000kg
- The anti-drop plates design ensures extra safety, and prevents damage to the wheels when contacting end rail stoppers
- Tiger trolley wheels are specially designed with a convex profile eliminating potential point loading
- The wheels run on sealed bearings for smoother rolling with less effort and maintenance
- Twin bar or single bar trolleys available
- Geared type available (with hand chain length to suit your requirements)
- Extended beam width available
- Corrosion or spark resistant versions available
- Operating temperature of -40°C to +80°C (temperature range of -60°C to +80°C available as an option)
- Optional beam locking device
- The 5:1 factor of safety allows for use with manual or powered hoists
Standard geared trolley hand chain length – 2.5m.
Certification: Each unit comes fully certified with a test certificate or an EC Declaration of Conformity stating compliance with the essential health and safety requirements of the Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC.
Corrosion Resistant Trolleys: Critical components, including the hand chain and the pinion gear for geared trolleys, are protected by an OCP (Organic Compound Protection) finish giving unprecedented long-term reliability. Stainless steel fittings are used throughout the trolley. These ensure the initial capital outlay of purchasing a Tiger corrosion resistant trolley is protected by allowing the statutory inspections and re-certifications to be easier and also help with the overall aesthetics of the trolley being maintained in an “as new” condition. The corrosion resistant trolleys are finished in Tiger’s high quality white Akzo Nobel powder coat paint offering excellent additional corrosion protection and a high degree of impact protection.
Spark Resistant Trolleys: In many areas of industry, plants are operated with potentially explosive atmospheres. Due to the very high risk to personal and other assets, extremely strict guidelines and technical requirements are in place in explosive zones. Tiger spark resistant products are manufactured in accordance with ATEX Directive 94/9/EC and the Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC. These products are lightweight and durable with a proven track record. Atex marking: Ex II 2 GD c IIC T4 IIIC T135°C. Suitable for gas and dust hazardous areas: Zone 1 & 2 (gas) and Zone 21 & 22 (dust).
- Plain or geared trolleys available
- Solid bronze trolley wheels
- Rubber buffers for trolleys
- Copper plated hand wheel (geared trolley) and hanging plate
- Special corrosion protected body
- Combination block and trolley units available
Optional :Beam locking device