The Professional Lever Hoist (PROLH) incorporates many of the advanced safety features that Tiger has developed, including one piece construction pinion gears, their unique intelligent dual brake system and their patented Quad Cam Pawl System. These units meet and exceed all the requirements within BS EN 13157: 2004+A1:2009, ANSI/ASME B30.21, AS1418.2 and SANS 1636.
The PROLH is ideally suited for applications in the overhead transmission industry, shipyards and offshore platforms and is also suitable for underground mining use.
- DNV GL Verification tested according to NORSOK R-002
- UK Network Rail PADS Certification
- Available with slipping clutch overload protection
- Range from 800kg – 20,000kg
- Available with forged clevis adaptor components
- Equipped with Tiger’s unique intelligent dual brake system:
- Globally patent protected Quad Cam pawl and ratchet design
- Unique load sensing torsion brake
- Thousands of hours of empirical evidence as proof of design
- One-piece construction pinion gear
- Light load tested and certified at 2% of the rated capacity
- No requirement for preload tension to activate the ratchet mechanism
- Adaptable to use both inverted and horizontally
- Each hoist is individually proof tested at 1.5 times the rated capacity
- Using only the highest quality alloy calibrated load chains according to EN 818-7 and ISO 16872
- Individual spares readily available
- Operating temperature of – 40°C to + 80°C
- All major parts are heat treated and precisely machined
- Finished in high quality powder coat paint offering excellent corrosion protection
- Also available with stainless steel load chain or spark resistant hooks
- Available with load bearing swivel hooks to meet relevant standards i.e. AS 1418.2
There are no reviews yet.