The Tiger CRT Rail Clamps are designed to lift lifting and pulling single rails lengthways and crossways, securely and safely. The clamps are designed to fit most types of rail section currently in use. The clamps are locked onto the rail-head via a lever operated spring mechanism. Very solid, practical design with low dead weight. For rail sizes S49, S54, S60s, UIC60. Heavy duty markings show the jaw width, working load limit, serial number and year of manufacture.
- 2,000kg capacity available (4,000kg capacity available to order)
- Narrow profile to enable attachment to an individual rail that is stacked side by side with other rails
- No tools required
- Designed to lift single rails securely and safely
- The clamp is locked onto the rail-head via a lever operated spring mechanism
- Designed to fit most types of rail section sizes currently in use
- 4:1 factor of safety
Certification: Each unit comes fully certified with a test certificate or an EC Declaration of Conformity stating compliance with the essential health and safety requirements of the Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC. These units meet and exceed all the requirements within BS EN 13155:2003+A2:2009 and AS4991.