The Tiger Spark Resistant Geared Trolley was developed for use in potentially explosive atmospheres.In many areas of industry, plants are operated with potentially explosive atmospheres. Due to the very high risk to personal and other assets, extremely strict guidelines and technical requirements are in place in explosive zones. Tiger spark resistant products are manufactured in accordance with ATEX Directive 2014/34/EU and the Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC. These products are lightweight and durable with a proven track record. ATEX marking: Ex II 2 GD c IIC T4 IIIC T135°C. Suitable for gas and dust hazardous areas: Zone 1 & 2 (gas) and Zone 21 & 22 (dust).
- Category II – high safety – Certification: Ex II 2 GD c IIC T4 IIIC T135°C
- Special coated units
- Manufactured in accordance with ATEX Directive 2014/34/EU and Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC
- Solid bronze trolley wheels
- Developed for the use in potentially explosive atmospheres (ATEX zones)
- Available as a combination unit with chain block
Certification: Under the ATEX Directive 2014/34/EU, equipment for areas with an explosion hazard are assigned to groups, categories and temperature classes.