The Tiger Spark Resistant Heavy Duty Beam Clamp is suitable for pulling and lifting at angles across the beam. Contains a quick and versatile rigging point for hoisting equipment and shackle suspension point. Highly flexible – for lifting, pulling or as a semi-permanent anchor point with up to 90° side loading with no deration and 15° cross loading with no deration. *NEW 6,000kg and 10,000kg models available to suit extra wide flange beams. Range from 1,000kg to 30,000kg and beam width range 75mm to 457mm.
- Range from 1,000kg to 30,000kg
- *NEW 6.0t and 10.0t models available to suit extra wide flange beams
- Quick and versatile rigging point for hoisting equipment
- Shackle suspension point
- Suitable for pulling and lifting at angles across the beam
- Up to 90° side loading with no deration
- 15° cross loading with no deration
- Highly flexible – for lifting, pulling or as a semi-permanent anchor point
- Evenly distributed loads achieved through maximum jaw surface area
- Multidirectional adjusting screw spindle ensures a high clamping force to the various flange sizes within its capacity
- Beam width range 75mm to 457mm
- Operating temperature -40°C to +80°C (temperature range of -60°C to +80°C available as an option)
- Factor of safety: 5:1 for straight pulling and lifting, 4:1 at other angles stated above
- Optional locking device for 1,000kg-10,000kg (as standard on 15,000kg-30,000kg)
Certification: Each unit comes fully certified with a test certificate or an EC Declaration of Conformity stating compliance with the essential health and safety requirements of the Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC.