The Tiger Spark Resistant Lever Hoist was developed for use in potentially explosive atmospheres.In many areas of industry, plants are operated with potentially explosive atmospheres. Due to the very high risk to personal and other assets, extremely strict guidelines and technical requirements are in place in explosive zones. Tiger spark resistant products are manufactured in accordance with ATEX Directive 2014/34/EU and the Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC. These products are lightweight and durable with a proven track record. ATEX marking: Ex II 2 GD c IIC T4 IIIC T135°C. Suitable for gas and dust hazardous areas: Zone 1 & 2 (gas) and Zone 21 & 22 (dust).
- Category II – high safety – Certification: Ex II 2 GD c IIC T4 IIIC T135°C
- Manufactured in accordance with ATEX Directive 2014/34/EU and Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC
- Developed for the use in potentially explosive atmospheres (ATEX zones).
- Special coated units
- Different capacities and heights of lift to suit your specific requirements
- Available with stainless steel load chain
- Available as a combination unit with trolley
- Available with overload protection
Certification: Under the ATEX Directive 2014/34/EU, equipment for areas with an explosion hazard are assigned to groups, categories and temperature classes.