The Tiger Subsea Lever Hoist (SS19) has been designed and developed over a number of years for use primarily in subsea, offshore or corrosive environments. The unique design features give it significant safety advantages over other lever hoists. This makes the SS19 subsea lever hoist the ideal tool for all marine and extreme applications.
Developed initially with the goal of giving key stakeholders within the oil and gas industry a hoist that could be certified for safe use subsea whilst meeting all the requirements of IMCA DO28 Rev. 2 “Guidance notes for offshore lever hoists”, the SS19 meets and exceeds these requirements, as well as other industry client specifications whilst conforming to standards such as BS EN 13157: 2004+A1:2009, ANSI/ASME B30.21-2005, AS1418.2* and SANS 1636.
- Suitable for use in multi-immersion applications
- DNV GL Verification tested according to NORSOK R-002
- Available with slipping clutch overload protection
- Range from 800kg – 20,000kg
- Equipped with Tiger’s unique intelligent dual brake system:
Globally patent protected Quad Cam pawl and ratchet design
Unique load sensing torsion brake
- Thousands of hours of empirical evidence as proof of design
- DU self-lubricating metal polymer bearings
- Phosphor bronze bearings
- One-piece construction pinion gear
- Light load protection at 2% of the rated capacity
- Adaptable to use both inverted and horizontally
- Full face gasket provides brake chamber protection from outside contamination
- Fully corrosion protected body and components to ensure reliable long-term use
- Over 1500 hours protection to ASTM B117 conditions
- Adjustable chain end anchorage specifically designed to the contours of the hoist
There are no reviews yet.