The Tiger Universal Beam Clamp BCU has been designed not only for vertical use, but also for side load applications, where conventional clamps are not suitable. This clamp is highly flexible in application and can be used for lifting, pulling or as a semi-permanent anchor point. It can be loaded at any angle and eliminates the use of spreader beams in various lifting operations.
- Full rated capacity at any lifting angle
- 2,000kg, 3,000kg, 5,000kg and 10,000kg capacities available
- *NEW* 10,000kg deep flange option (to 40mm)
- Quick and versatile rigging point for hoisting equipment
- Low headroom design
- Highly flexible – for lifting, pulling or as a semi-permanent anchor point
- Designed for both vertical and side loading applications – can be loaded at any angle
- Suitable for pulling and lifting at angles across the beam
- Designed to accommodate a wide range of beam widths
- Multidirectional adjusting screw spindle ensures a high clamping force to beam web
- Operating temperature -40°C to +80°C (temperature range of -60°C to +80°C available as an option)
- Factor of safety: 5:1 for straight pulling and lifting, 4:1 at all other angles
- Complies with ASME B30.20 and EN13155 :2003+A2 :2009
Certification: Each unit comes fully certified with a test certificate or an EC Declaration of Conformity stating compliance with the essential health and safety requirements of the Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC.