This RidgeGear twin leg fall arrest safety lanyard allows the operative to move between anchor points through means of double clipping.
It comes equipped with a shock absorbing pack, so that in the event of a fall the forces on the user’s body are reduced. This specific safety lanyard can be used by operatives who weigh up to 150kg.
This safety lanyard must be used in conjunction with a safety harness.
- Accredited to: EN 355:2002
- Length(s): 1.4m (including connectors)
- Material: 26mm water repellent polyester webbing
- Max Arrest Force: < 6kN including fall factor 2
2 x RGK88
* Stated connector(s) supplied as standard. You have the option to choose from a selection of other EN362 fittings to suit your requirements.